Responsibly Manufactured in CA, USA.
Evergreen 52 - 22
- Endless Uses - This organization tackle box is ATA compliant, perfect for protecting small cameras, Fujifilm, Action Cameras, external SSD, power banks, charging cords, wireless earbuds, airpods, in ear monitors, watch, and perfect for canyoning & kayaking.
- Unique Colors - As they say, variety is the spice of life. We’ve worked to create Evergreen EXCLUSIVE colored rubber inserts to add a new dimension of individuality to every case. The clear case helps the colors really pop and will truly make your case stand out from the rest.
- Ultimate Protection - The ultimate personal protective utility case for any adventure! Impact resistant, crushproof, dustproof, IP67 waterproof and everything proof! IP67 rating = waterproof to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Waterproof & Buoyant - Stay worry free whenever you’re on a boat or kayak!
- Shock Resistant - The High Density Pure Polycarbonate hard case will take beating after beating without breaking. Unlike competition, this is designed for strength and the challenges that come with off-road fun! The case will not crack, and the shock is dispersed through the foam, keep your gear safe!
- Locking Latches - Twist Lock Latch provides additional security and protection for your valuables. Flip latch pressure equalization system: Each twist lock latch doubles as an air release valve to provide stable pressure in each case.
- Guaranteed for LIFE! - You’ve invested in us and our case, so we’re also here to protect you and your investment. In our commitment to continue to support you, all of our cases have a lifetime guarantee.
Exterior Dimensions: 6.3" x 4.5" x 2.1"
Interior Dimensions: 5.0" x 2.9" x 1.3"
Buoyancy: 3 lbs
Weight Capacity: 10 lbs
Weight: .52 lb
- Designed and Manufactured in California
- IP67 Waterproof
- Flip Latch Pressure Equalization System
- Carabiner loop
- Rust proof hinges
- Impact resistant
- ATA-300 Rated
on all order over $75
designed and made in California
1% Donated Annually
to those in need